Wyeth Pharmaceuticals was founded in by brothers John and Frank Wyeth in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1822. Wyeth Pharmaceuticals was one of the first companies to mass-produce medications shortly after the Civil War. In their almost 200 years as a pharmaceutical company, Wyeth has progressed forward through their advanced research and development which focuses on small molecules, vaccines, and biotechnology. With their expertise, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals has become a global authority in the areas of womenâ€™s health care, neuroscience, musculoskeletal disorders, cardiovascular therapy, vaccines and infectious disease, hemophilia, immunology and oncology. With over 60 new therapies in their pipeline, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals has proven their ability to delve deeper into both old and new fields to provide the best products possible for patients worldwide.
Wyeth Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Foundation, a patient assistance program provided by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 90 days (60 for Protonix) to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Wyeth Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Wyeth Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.