Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Is a pharmaceutical company founded in Jerusalem as Salomon, Levin and Elstein Ltd., in 1901. For over one hundred years, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. has been a leader in pharmaceutical products and active ingredients within them as well. They current stand at the top producers of generic treatments and therapies worldwide. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is currently located in Israel while over 80% of their sales come directly from North America and Europe. With their long line of successfully developed generic alternatives to major prescription solutions, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. has invested a significant amount of time and energy into the research and development of new solutions as the come about.
TEVA Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 6 months to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs OR you must have reached your coverage cap.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call TEVA Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the TEVA Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.