Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a major pharmaceutical company dedicated to creating advanced and innovative treatments and therapies for the unmet needs of patients with rare diseases. Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has approached this mission by treating every disease the same, regardless of how many individuals it affects. Their involvement with the National Organization for Rare Diseases (NORD) has allowed their treatments to gain a further reach worldwide for all of those in need of solutions that they can provide.
Matulane is an alkylating agent launched by Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 1969. Matulane has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of Stage III and IV Hodgkin's disease. Matulane is administered in capsule form.
Matulane Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc., offers Matulane at a discount of 25-100% for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
- You must be diagnosed with Stage III or IV Hodgkin's Disease.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.