Sanofi-Aventis is among the top pharmaceutical companies in the country, manufacturing household name products such as Plavix and Ambien. Their four research and developments sites in the United States are staffed by 2,500 scientists, support staff, and physicians. With global headquarters in Paris, France and United States headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey, they employ 17,500 scientists in over 20 research centers around the country. Sanofi focuses on thrombosis, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine, metabolic disorders, that which afflicts the central nervous system, and creating vaccines.
Lovenox is an anti-coagulation launched by Sanofi-Aventis in 1993. Lovenox has been approved by the FDA to treat blood clots. Lovenox is administered intravenously via an injection
Lovenox Reimbursement Services and Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Sanofi-Aventis, offers a three month supply of Lovenox at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be eligible for or covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- Should you have insurance but are unable to afford the co-pays, you may appeal.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Sanofi-Aventis program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Sanofi-Aventis program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.