Reckitt Benckiser began in 1814 by Jeremiah Colman in Norwich, UK as a flour and mustard milling plant. About thirty years later, the company was passed on to his sons, who begin manufacturing such household products as starch, as well as washing blue and black lead for polishing. Growing exponentially over the next century, Reckitt Benckiser acquires such companies as Woolite and Easy Off, becoming the leading distributor and owner of household cleaning products. Looking to enter the over the counter healthcare market, Reckitt purchased Boots Healthcare International in 2006.
Suboxone is an opiate medication launched by Reckitt Benckiser in 2002. Suboxone has been approved by the FDA to treat opiate dependency. Suboxone is administered orally via a tablet which is to be placed under the tongue to be dissolved.
Suboxone Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Reckitt Benckiser, offers a month long supply of Suboxone at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- You must have an annual income less than or equal to: $25,000 for an individual, $34,500 for a family consisting of two members, and $43,000 for a family consisting of three members.
- You must be at least sixteen years of age.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Reckitt Benckiser program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Reckitt Benckiser program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.