Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded by Albert Boehringer around Mainz, Germany in 1885. Albert Boehringers discovered that he could produce large quantities of lactic acid from bacteria propelled Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. forward as the pioneering company of large-scale biotechnological production. During the 1950's, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. expanded out of the lactic acid production field and began developing other pharmaceutical productions while expanding the reach of their research and development.
Since the foundation of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. over 100 years ago, the company has made significant advancements surrounding AcuteCoronary Disease, Arthritis, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, HIV/AIDS, Hypertension, Major Depressive Disorder, Parkinson Disease, Restless Legs Syndrome, and Stroke.
Boehringer Ingelheim CARES Foundation Patient Assistance Program For Medicare Beneficiaries, a patient assistance program provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must be eligible for Medicare.
- You must not be eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare Low Income Subsidy.
- You must not be covered by any other prescription coverage programs.
- You must have spent 3% of your annual income on prescription drugs.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% (for most medications or 300% for HIV and AIDS related medication) of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.