Abbott Laboratories was established in 1900 by Dr. Wallace C. Abbott, one of the founders of modern pharmacy. In the 108 years since the establishment of the company, Abbott Laboratories has become a worldwide leader in pharmaceuticals, medical products, and nutritional products reaching over 130 different countries. The pharmaceutical division of Abbot Laboratories has three US based research centers and one located in Germany.
Abbot Laboratories is dedicated to improving the world through their research, the assistance they offer to HIV/AIDS patients, and their commitment to helping the environment. Their areas of expertise in the pharmaceutical field are: Anesthesia, Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular, Immunology, Metabolics, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pain Care, Renal Care, Virology.
Kaletra and Norvir are both HIV-1 Protease Inhibitors that was launched by Abbott Laboratories Virology Department in the late 1990\\\\\\\'s. Both medications are used in the treatment of patients infected with HIV. Kaletra and Norvir are available in capsule, liquid, and tablet form.
Abbot Laboratories offer Kaletra and Norvir at no cost through their virology patient assistance program. As these medications deal directly with HIV infection, Abbott Laboratories has created a set of criteria with unique attributes to guarantee that all patients requiring these medication receive them. When filling out the application, make sure to notate that you are applying specifically for the virology patient assistance program.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Abbott program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Abbott program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.